Kamis, 20 Januari 2011

homunculus

so i choose the absolute. and what is the absolute? it is i myself in my external validity. anything else of myself i never can choose as the absolute, what if i choose something else, i choose it as a finite thing and so do not choose it absolutely, but what, then is this self of mine? is it freedom?

 

consciousness of freedom consists in the fact that the individual comprehends himself as a person that he sees himself in his distinct existence as inherently universal, as capable of abstraction form and renunciation of everything particular, and therefore as inherently infinite. 

3 komentar:

yockihiro mengatakan...

ga ngerti hahaha

Nik Salsabiila mengatakan...

I do love dandelion too, like u...^^
Plese visit my blog and leave your comment there..^^

Chelsea Football Club mengatakan...

Mampir kesene yah http://irfanseriov.blogspot.com/

Hehe numpang promosi !