Rabu, 07 Juli 2010

sore in the eye

yesterday i had my thesis colloquium after spent 3 months of field research in Indonesia-- it was happening on the same day with a "little" surgical procedure the doctor had to do for my eye, by the way. 
stressed out seeing my other classmate's debates and argument with the professors and their supervisor after their presentation, i was worrying about my presentation, how if my professor suddenly wanted me to change the whole content after he realized my thesis's full of ridicule. it was pretty frightening. 
but then when it came to my turn, things went smoothly. my professor seemed very optimistic. and i felt relieved. hopefully i will have my thesis defense on time on august. concerning my Ph.D. admission on October, i have to make sure everything is kept on its line as well as my visa will be ended at the end of September, oh oh oh. 

talking about my plan to apply Ph.D --some people said that i'm too obsessed with achievements. it's not just about achieving something. i'm enjoying to put a goal further forward in space and desiring to embrace it within my hands. thats the way i live. but well, they can always say whatever they want to say but i can always choose what i want to hear ;) am i? 


1 komentar:

tiffa mengatakan...

Some say that too to me. eh suka-suka kita dong mau lanjut sekolah apa enggak ;p

semangat ya. semoga berhasil defensenya :)